- Intake with family at home
- Recruitment & selection of a nanny
- Registration of day-care location in the National Day-care Registry (charges may apply, depending on the municipality of residence. Request this information from Nanny Home Netherlands)
- Risk assessment at the home of the family
- Annual personal talk/evaluation with family and nanny
- Annual risk assessment at home of the family
- Annual tax reporting statement for benefits
- Nanny Home Netherlands pays nanny’s salary, this is required by law, cashiers function
- Administrative procedures for files of families and nannies
- Contact by phone with parents
- Answering all sorts of questions by nannies and families
- Pedagogical guidance of nanny
- Nanny has 4 meetings a year with all nannies working for Nanny Home Netherlands
- Nanny has 2 personal talks / evaluations a year with Nanny Home Netherlands.
You pay a single mediation fee of € 295,-
Nanny Home Netherlands will then arrange:
You pay an hourly rate between €13,- and €16,-. This includes guidance costs to Nanny Home Netherlands.
This guidance includes:
MERELY RECRUITMENT & SELECTION NANNY
Do you want Nanny Home Netherlands to only take care of the recruitment & selection of a nanny, without further guidance and registration in the National Day-care registry? That is possible.
You will then pay a fee of € 1250,-
2 FAMILIES 1 NANNY
You can also choose to share the costs with another family. You will then pay the nanny and the mediation costs together and pay € 1,50 per hour per family in mediation costs, instead of €2,- per hour. The hourly wage will be much lower because of this.
Do you already have a nanny at home, but would you like to legalise your nanny to make you eligible for childcare benefits, you only have to pay € 75,- for registration.
Do you have a nanny and an agreement with another foster parent agency, but would you like to switch? You will then pay no mediation fees. For more information, see working methods.