Nanny Home Netherlands is always looking for enthusiastic nannies throughout the Netherlands. If you meet the requirements, fill in the application form and send your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you.
- The nanny is in the possession of a diploma in ‘mbo-Helpende (Zorg en), or an equivalent diploma or a certificate of good childminding (Educations)
- The nanny possesses a First Aid certificate aimed at children
- The nanny is in the possession of a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- The nanny speaks Dutch
- The nanny is 18 years or older
Apart from the aforementioned requirements a nanny has to meet, Nanny Home Netherlands also values the following aspects:
- Experience and knowledge of the care of children aged 0-13 year old.
- Enthusiasm towards children and parents
- Undertaking activities with children and in the household
- Large feeling of responsibility
- Having the intention to work with a family for a longer period of time
- Carefully handling confidential information
- Being flexible
- Being able to cover for nannies who are sick
- Preferably have a driver’s licence (B)
WHAT DOES NANNY HOME NETHERLANDS OFFER?
- Nanny Home Netherlands guides you pedagogically, but also helps you with all your other questions
- We recruit nice families you can work for
- We take care of and pay for your liability and accident insurance
- We take care of paying your salary
- We work together with you to register you for the National Day-care Registry.
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT “SERVICE AT HOME”
The nannies of Nanny Home Netherlands all work according to the employment contract “service at home”. With this regulation, that initiated on January 1, 2007, families can hire someone to do chores in and around the house. This can include taking care of children, gardening, groceries or working as ‘alfa help’. The family however doesn’t have to pay wage taxes or reserve premiums for employee insurance.
For the nanny, this means that:
- you sign a contract with the parents (contract Parent-Nanny) and you agree on your salary (hourly wage) with the parents (not allowed to be lower than minimum wage);
- you are entitled to a holiday allowance of 8% (to be included in the hourly wage) and that up to 4 weeks of vacation are paid. Of these 4 weeks of vacation, at least 2 weeks need to be when the parents have vacation, and the other 2 weeks are determined in agreement with the parents;
- in case of illness, the first two working days are on behalf of the nanny, after which up to 6 weeks will be paid (at least 70% of the agreed upon hourly wage, but at least minimum wage);
- you are not (required) insured for employee insurance. You can therefore not claim sickness benefits, disability benefits (WIA) and unemployment benefits (WW). You can however insure yourself (optionally), for instance with the UWV;
- you have to file your income for income taxes;
- you maximally work three days a week for the same family (the nanny writes down the hours worked by her each day on the so-called monthly report, which she will send to Nanny Home Netherlands, provided with a signature by the nanny and the parent(s).